77Project spares and archive requirements,
can you help?
Items required for our Westland Whirlwind’s.
- 2 x Nose wheel tyres (or complete wheel’s).
- 2 x Windscreen wiper blades Dunlop 19560.
- 3 x First aid kit’s.*
- 1 x Clock 6a2089.*
- 2 x E2B Standby compass.*
- 1 x De-haviland / Rolls Royce 10101 Gnome engine.
- 1 x Exhaust extension for Gnome engine (couples engine to door exhaust port)
- 1 x 4 way connector block, (for PTIT gauge to engine electrical connection).*
- 2 x Gnome engine exhaust covers (Wessex will fit).*
- 6 x Main wheel covers.*
Items required for our Westland Dragonfly.
- 3 x Main rotor blades (Whirlwind blades can be used).
- 1 x Radio (Type 62 / Army cooperation).
- Any cockpit interior fittings and instruments.
Items required for our Bell 47’s.
2 x Stokes litters for casevac use.
For archive use.
- Mannequins for display of clothing.
- Any Whirlwind helicopter pictures
- Pictures of any of our aircraft.
- Surplus stationary supplies are always welcome.
The above items are specifically for current ongoing projects, but if you have any surplus tools, rivets, instruments, helicopter parts, sheet aluminium, manuals etc we can always make use of them.